You are passionate about GUIs and you have creative ideas for design? You already have experience in the development of challenging desktop applications? You like to work independently?
Then you are exactly the right person for us!
Anvajo is an innovative Health Tech company, which has spun off from the TU Dresden. Based on several years of research, we have developed a small diagnostic device – our so-called ‘Minilab’. It can perform a wide range of laboratory diagnostic point-of-care tests: quickly, easily and cost-effectively. Our highly motivated, interdisciplinary team is now in the process of getting the Minilab ready for series production, with the first application being launched this year. In this context, we develop professional application software for scientists who conduct research based on our technology.
- Development of state-of-the-art applications for professional users from science / medicine
- Conception and further development of the client software for the laboratory of the future
- Development of appropriate visualization methods to make large, complex data volumes tangible
- Implementing new features based on feedback from users and scientists
- Integration of intuitive tools for processing measurement data (images, diagrams, etc.)
- You have either a degree in Computer Science / Media Informatics or long-term work experience in this field.
- You have relevant experience in the development of sophisticated desktop applications.
- You have a solid knowledge about data visualization and design languages, such as material design or flat design
- Ideally you have good C ++ skills.
- Preferably you are familiar with cross-platform UI development, in particular with the Qt library.
- You communicate openly, like to discuss ideas in a team, but at the same time enjoy a lot of independent work and personal responsibility
- You play a key role in the successful development of a new generation of medical devices that will help millions of people by providing rapid and cost-effective blood analyzes.
- You get a lot of freedom for your own creative ideas right from the start
- You are part of a motivated, interdisciplinary and experienced team of software developers, engineers and scientists who are passionate about working on a great vision
- We offer you a competitive salary, flexible working hours and a great working atmosphere in the heart of Dresden including good coffee, snacks and nice colleagues
If you are interested in becoming part of our dynamic team, do not hesitate and send your application (a short cover letter, your current CV, references and portfolio) including salary expectations and the earliest possible starting date to Maria via email@example.com !
We are looking forward to your application!