Software Development Manager / Teamlead (m/f/d)
For the German version please click here.
We are looking for your active support as of now!
Your tasks at anvajo:
- Lead an ambitious and interdisciplinary software development team (currently 5 developers) and scale team size constantly
- Participate actively in the design of a growing anvajo software product landscape (embedded software, desktop applications, GUI, compute libs, testing tools, online tools ...)
- Develop a modern fluid analysis platform in cooperation with interdisciplinary units (Hardware, Optics, Bioanalytics, Design)
- Coordinate and prioritize software development in consultation with product owners, interdisciplinary experts and management
- Define requirements and specifications on all system levels in cooperation with corresponding colleagues
- Keep overview of a versatile software component architecture
- Plan and design revisions together with team members
- Keep an eye on the edge of technology as well as pragmatic concepts in software development
- You have gained at least 2 years of professional experience in leading software development teams.
- You are familiar with development methodologies (Agile, V Model) and frameworks (Scrum, Kanban, DevOps).
- You have a university degree in computer science, electrical engineering or a similar field of study.
- You have a very good understanding of modular software design and object-oriented programming.
- In addition to your profound knowledge of modern Software Design, you have ideally been working on projects using one or more of the following languages/technologies/tools: C++, Python, WebSockets, Protocol Buffers, Data Interfaces, Embedded Linux on ARM CPUs, Yocto, Computer Vision, Image Analysis, Microcontroller, Git, Clang/GCC, GitLab CI/CD.
- You value automated software testing, continuous integration, debugging and code optimization as valuable techniques.
- You communicate openly, like to discuss ideas in a team, but at the same time you enjoy working independently and taking responsibility for yourself.
- You play a key role in successfully scaling our deep tech software landscape and can help take a revolutionary fluid analysis platform to the next level with your services.
- Right from the start, you will have plenty of freedom to bring in your own ideas for further development of our software products and take responsibility for managing internal development projects.
- You are part of an interdisciplinary and constantly growing team (currently 22+ people) working with passion on a great vision.
- We offer you a competitive salary, flexible working hours, a company pension scheme and a great working atmosphere in the heart of Dresden, including good coffee, snacks and nice colleagues.
If you would like to become part of our team, we look forward to receiving your application including your salary expectations and earliest possible starting date.